23 January 2013

Various Transcribed Records for Winster

 

Most are listed under the May 2009 Archives on the left. Click the little black arrow on the year then month & you’ll get a list of all available records.

Please contact me on the email address listed under My Profile if you need any help with your Winster ancestors including the villages around Winster. I have an old SK26 map of the area and may be able to help with old place/farm names that aren’t on the current day maps. If leaving a comment please don’t forget to include an email address for me to contact you on.

If you are after Look-ups in the Stanton in Peak parish registers -

Baptisms: 1840-1948; Marriages: 1875-1981; Burials: 1875-1942

please send an email to the address in my profile with the subject line – SiP Lookup

I’m also willing to lookup the Winster PRs, I have my own transcribed copies of them, very willing to help anytime.

Dawn Scotting

No comments: